Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Busy Weekend!

 The boys had me going this weekend! We started Saturday with the Shawnee County Spelling Bee. Daryl was representing Robinson Middle school. I was proud of him for qualifying and my heart broke as much as his did when he got out the first round. The nerves got him. 

I was able to cheer him up with a frozen coffee, and I was happy to do it! 

On Sunday both boys participated in 4-H Club Days. They were a part of Model Meeting and they did a good job with their roles. Daryl was the book character Sherlock and Alex was the book character Naruto. Daryl was the club treasurer and Alex was the rec leader. Their Model Meeting got a purple ribbon!!

On Monday was the last 8th grade basketball game. Those games made February go fast! 







No comments:

Post a Comment