Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Goal Update (It's not pretty)

 I won't bury the lead. Goals did not happen in July. I can give you many excuses; busy, injured, hot. But the truth is I went six days in a row of not tracking and decided the whole month was trashed. 

We will call July my goal vacation, I may trash a month but I'm not going to trash my year! If anything I need to work harder so if I decide to trash December I've still accomplished things this year. 

It's fine to have a great month and shout it from the roof top when you do everything you set out to do. It's also fine to be honest and let people know that you also ride the struggle bus from time to time. This was a struggle bus month. 

PS-The most visual result of trashing my goals for the month is my house looks trashed too! The 10 min. tidy up is making a come back! 

Read 21 Books: 11 /21

I finished zero books in July. I did start about four, so I should be able to finish some of those for August! 

Run 720 Miles: 420/720

My hip was uncooperative this month. I've been to one doctor, need to go to another. Not running can't be the option...I don't accept it. With faulty hip I mostly walked 20 miles this month. Some miles is better than no miles. 

Money Goals: Made an extra principle payment! 

Add 2K to Savings, Done Feb 2022 

Pay Mortg. principle down 5K

New Living Room Furniture (Home), Done Feb 2022

Replace Some Windows (Home) 

Replace Window Blinds (Home) 

Create Backyard Oasis (Home) 

Trips: 2/3

The deposit for trip number three has been paid! Passport (Check) Friends on board (Check) Hotel and Flights booked (Check). Now patiently wait for months..........

Days I hit all of my Daily Habits: 0,

I changed some of my Daily Habits goals. I need so new ones just to keep me motivated! My New Daily Habit goals are: Move AM and PM, Read 15 min, Tidy Up 10 min, Sew or Knit and Don't waste $. Good news is yesterday, I hit them all! 

July goal tracker was a waste of a
sheet of paper....

August will be better!

Saturday Alex had his first Ramen, this 
needs to be documented! 


No comments:

Post a Comment