Monday, November 29, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

 The boys, mom and I headed north for Thanksgiving this year. The Stiles family hosted us in South Dakota and there were no blizzards, so we were able to make the trek this year! 

I hardly took any pictures and I think that's because we were all just enjoying being together. We visited, ate, played cards, ate, chased cats, ate, watched football and ate some more! Diane and Asa are incredible hosts and they thought of everything. Diane even made me a birthday cake and my whole family had to sing to me! Sorry, youngest child just gets special treatment no matter how old they get. LOL 

I was happy all the cousins got to spend some time together. We were only missing Canyon, hopefully we will have everyone at Christmas. 

I can't end this post without letting you know I bet my brother on three football games on Thanksgiving. The stakes were high, it was a dollar a game. I WON all three games. Take that Asa! 


Alex expanded his taste palette this year to include
mashed potatoes. His Thanksgiving plate is filling up! 

Daryl at least has something green! 

Cousin picture!

On the way back we had to stop at Falls Park in Sioux Falls.


This is our favorite stop to stretch our legs
the boys get to climb rocks and this time
they were breaking the ice! South Dakota is a tad
colder than Kansas right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment