Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Family Reunion!

 I miss my crazy, loving and supportive family! We are not all in the same place very often, but we had a reunion in Dodge City last weekend. I am so thankful to my Cecil cousins for making this happen and my Aunt Dee. This is the third reunion I have attended with my children and I love seeing them make new friends with their cousins. If we lived closer they would see each other more often, but that makes these gatherings even more special. 

Normally, we have a very competitive bingo game at the reunion. This year we were outside, to be able to give people more space, and we had a whiffle ball game for the ages. I only wish my brother had been there. I think the adults won anyway, but he would have put us over the top! Asa, next time you need to come help the adult whiffle ball team! The Sanchez brothers had the trash talk under control, Brenda and Kayleigh had the bats under control, we just needed you to help field! LOL 

We love cousin Reiyna! She can live with us anytime!

Alex up to bat! As first baseman I was
able to take good pictures. LOL 


We took Purl and she had a blast! Then 
she had to sleep for awhile. 

I didn't have great hits, but I didn't strike out! 



To me, Alex looks just like Charlie in this picture!
We missed the Stiles' but South Dakota is really far.

No comments:

Post a Comment