Wednesday, July 14, 2021

House Project Done!

It took three years but I have finally put a shower in the hall bathroom of my house. There has always been a shower in my bathroom but the hall bathroom is the one the boys use to get ready. Over those three years Daryl has been slowly revolting against taking baths. Since he will be a teenager next month, it was time to get him a shower. Also, I don't wish to share my bathroom with boys, ewww. 

So the bath to bath/shower combo was one of the first projects I wanted to accomplish in 2021! However, when I started calling contractors in February they were all booked. I finally got on a list and my contractor Weichert Remodeling was worth the wait! Once my project was started it was done in a week. That was with a holiday thrown in. 

I give props to Weichert Remodeling for making it look awesome and for not laughing when they asked what color grout I wanted and I said "Medium....." 

Props to Grandma Rosie for getting the shower curtain! 

And Props to me for picking out great tile! 

In August I will move to the next project on the list, replacing a few more windows! I took care of all the basement ones last year. Pretty sure the windows are original to my 100 year old house...... 






No comments:

Post a Comment