Monday, July 19, 2021

Happy 9th Birthday Al!

My sweet sweet baby is nine years old! How did that happen? The only thing I've learned is if I want to get a post on his birthday, we have to have his party a day early! Yesterday seemed like the best night for celebrating, so we went for it! 

Cousins Henry and Charlie were in town and his friend Jonathan was also able to come bowling. So we bowled two games and then went for Ice Cream. It was a perfect celebration of our baby brother! In his birthday card Daryl wrote, "Happy 9th Birthday Alex, you will always be five to me." He assured me he meant it in a nice way. 

I had Alex give me nine things about him for his 9th birthday: 

1.) Favorite Food is Lo Mein 

2.) Wants to be an engineer when he grows up

3.) Favorite Singer is Luke Combs

4.) Favorite Youtuber is Preston Styles

5.) Favorite Movis is Home Alone

6.) Favorite Toy Right Now are Pokemon Cards

7.) Favorite thing about himself is his Eagle Eye (He can find/spot anything!) 

8.) Favorite Game is AFK Arena

9.) This year he goes off the diving board at the pool! 

You make your mom so proud with how smart and funny you are. You also still give me hugs when I need them. You can live with mom forever, Daryl has to move out, but you can stay. ❤😉







No comments:

Post a Comment