Saturday, January 25, 2020

Daryl and George

It is hard to be a country boy when you live in the middle of the city. You can't have animals, you can't walk to a fishing hole and none of your friends wear boots to school.

These are Daryl's daily struggles. I don't know why ranching, fishing and hunting appeals to him over everything else. However, as far as hobbies go it could be much worse. So I indulge him when I can. For Christmas I got Daryl tickets for George Strait in Wichita and last night we got to go!

It was so fun to see Daryl get his country on, even if he said our nose bleed seats were scary! Lol

Alex, Daryl and I sang songs, danced and thoroughly enjoyed the show. George is very entertaining and his voice is something else. Merry Christmas Cowboy D, I had more fun watching you than the show!






No comments:

Post a Comment