Saturday, November 16, 2019

My Second Dress No. 2

Monday I had the day off of work and it was COLD! I took the boys to school in  my pajamas and thought about just spending the day cleaning the house. Then, I remembered I had bought fabric to make another Dress No. 2. It is a great dress to wear with leggings and boots, I wanted to make a couple of more before this time of year. So sewing or cleaning.....on Monday I got all the way to the hems and making the bias tape for the neckline!

All week I knew it would only take an hour or so to finish it. Today was the day! The boys were busy upstairs so I took my opportunity and finished it. I love it! But my favorite part is the pretty floral pockets. I'm sure I will show them to everyone who compliments the dress! LOL

I made the small size and added 3 inches to the pattern length. I like my tunics about knee length. :-)



Neck Hole bias tape, what I consider the tricky part! 

Ignore the socks! LOL 

Photo Bomber! 

100 Acts Of Sewing Dress No. 2! 



No comments:

Post a Comment