Thursday, April 25, 2019

Traveling Fools

For Easter Daryl and Grandma headed to South Dakota! It was a long trip but it sounds like he had a blast hanging out with his South Dakota cousins. Much to Daryl's wishes Alex stayed home and had a Dad/Alex day and a Alex/Mom day. Daryl convinced Alex that they "needed a break." Crazy kid!

Alex had a quite weekend at home and just so Daryl can read them someday, he missed Daryl everyday. He even bought him a toy with his own money. Alex did hang out with his  Holton cousins for Easter and had a great time too.

This week I have been with all my crazy 4-H friends at our Spring meeting. This year we ventured to Garden City, Kansas. This town has changed a lot since I was in High School and I've had a great time. It helps when you are with a fun group of people! It has been fun visiting away from home, but I'm ready to cuddle with my dog!

Easter Baskets for the Boys
Helpful sign at the Garden City Zoo

My crazy table mates

Did take this picture on hump day

No comments:

Post a Comment