Sunday, March 31, 2019

March Was A Bust (Goal Update)

I have no idea how today is the last day of the month. I didn't get a lot done by the way of goals. Sooooo, I'm not sure what we did this month. There was some park time, some bonkers time and a lot of reading for school. Let's hope April is more exciting. I'm ready to spruce up the yard for our first spring here!

2019 Goals 
Read 10 Books: 4
I had three and I added 1 in March:
When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
This is the best book I've read so far this year. Just amazing. Will read again, for sure!

Knit 4 Things (and no new yarn!): 1
Still at one. Don't think I knit a stitch this month. The four things might seem like a small goal but this one might be getting away from me. Yikes


Run 400 Miles: 119
I broke 100! I added 35 miles this month. I was really gung ho and thought I would make 45. That didn't happen. Oops

Five House Projects:
Stairs (Completed: 0/00 )
Porch (Completed: 0/00 )
Dishwasher (Completed: 2/23 )
Water Heater (Completed: 2/15 )
Refinish Door (Completed: 0/00)
Nothing new here, but I do love my dishwasher. Love!!

In 2019 we all still fit in the chair! 

I got to see a real live Picchu today at an Alpaca Show!!

My first batch of clean dishes in the dishwasher.
It was a big day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment