Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mom Came Through!

The boys and I had a great long weekend! We even got to host Grandma and the Larned cousins for a couple of days. That means a lot of Nerf Gun wars, and card games. My house is not very big so thankfully we had some beautiful weather for everyone to play outside!

Grandma also brought a craft for the boys to make. It is the cutest little advent calendar. Unfortunately, a painting project is not as much fun as Nerf guns. So, Cadence and Grandma did all the painting. The boys did put on all the stickers when the older boys needed to catch their breath. LOL

Grandma didn't just bring something for the boys!! I also got my new crock pot! I was so excited that I already used it yesterday to make Ham and Beans. It is perfect, and I love it. I wonder if it is too early to ask for a can opener and spaghetti grabber for Christmas?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment