Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Alberto!

Tomorrow is Alberto's 5th birthday, but we had a lunch party today! Alex has had to be flexible with his birthday his whole life, since he is a fair baby. He was born on the first day of the Horse Show in 2012, and this year his day falls on the first day of the Fair. Thankfully, the boy just wants cake!

We had a birthday pizza, cake and presents at Godfather's pizza. He was so excited to get home and play with his Mr. Freeze cave and his Geology set Grandma got for him. The boys will have a bigger party in August, but I wanted to do something fun for Alex today. 

Last weekend he had his last T-Ball game. I tried to get a picture of him out on the field after the game, but he wouldn't stand still. He is all business when he puts on his Rhinos uniform!

Yesterday, Daryl had his last game of the season. They lost in the championship game of the league tournament. They had a great season and second place is major improvement over last year. The kids and parents of the team this year were so fun! Daryl played a lot of positions this year, but I think he did the best at first base. He made some pretty awesome plays at first during his tournament.

Cheese Pizza with sprinkle cheese!

I can't believe that he is five already!


His first year of T-Ball, and he LOVED it!

Not bad for a second place trophy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing all these birthday pictures was just amazing for me! I am pleased that you shared this post here. I also attended my nephew’s birthday party at some domestic Seattle venues. It was truly a fun day and my kiddos also had great time in this star wars themed bash.

    ReplyDelete