Tuesday, May 16, 2017

That time of year

As you can probably tell from my lack of posts, summer has arrived! My world is getting crazy and with both boys playing baseball, it looks full speed ahead until August. I will quote my favorite poet, "Lucky for you that's what I like, that's what I like!"
Fun things that have happened are Alex Graduated Preschool. It was adorable! Daryl has had his first three baseball games, and they have won all of them. Way to go Rhinos!!! I road tripped to Little Rock with Jaime and my mom. We ate good food and got beautiful tattoos. OK, mom just ate good food. LOL!
This one is short and sweet because it's only Tuesday and I'm already behind. I will try and post again later this week. :-)
After you graduate, you get ice cream! This kid loves vanilla ice cream.

I can't describe how excited Alex was to graduate. 

Next year he will be going to Daryl's school, and he is so excited!
8u Rhinos Baseball team is currently 3-0!

I recommend Lulu's Crab Boil for dinner in Little Rock!


I also highly recommend Black Cobra Tattoo in Little Rock. Katie is my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment