Sunday, May 15, 2016

He is Growing Up Too Fast!

Daryl has been surprising me lately with signs of him growing up. On Friday I needed something from Wal-Mart and the boys got all excited to go too. Daryl took his wallet so I figured he had enough to get a WWE action figure.
I was wrong, when we got to the store he took Kelly directly to the aisle with the Axe body spray and he smelled them all. He found the one he liked and he bought it with his own money. When asked why he wanted to buy it he said, "Because that's what the girls like." :-)



All harmless as long as you don't need to go into the boys' bathroom. It reeks of Axe in there!

Just tonight when he got his allowance for this week he said the words every debt free mom wants to hear. "Mom can you help me do a budget?"
I dropped everything and we got some paper and did his June budget. He put a lot of thought into it! I was so proud of his first little budget.

Hopefully tomorrow he can play in his first baseball game for the Rhinos. It might rain so I'm not talking it up too much. He got his uniform last Thursday and he has found a reason to put on his Jersey every day since. He picked out his own number. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment