Friday, November 20, 2015

Well I haven't lost a kid...yet!

It is not strange to people who know me that I loose stuff. A daily questions in my house are where are my keys, where are my shoes, where is my phone?
I don't really have to ask that last one too much these days. The entire month of November I think I've had a working phone for about 8 of them. My first phone I smashed the screen. I dropped it like I have several times before and when I picked it up the screen was shattered. That one was my fault.
Waited until my week calmed down to go get a new phone.
Had that phone for almost a week and it walked off. At first I thought I lost it but at this point I think someone had sticky fingers. I say that because it was called only two hours after being missing and it was shut off.
So, I'm not really counting that one as my fault but being as cheap as I am I'm not running out to buy a new one just yet. I think I'll wait till December. I just can't make myself buy another new phone in the same month. Ugh.
The cutest thing was when Alex was telling me about looking for my phone with Kelly.
Alex-Mommy we no find your phone.
Me- It's Ok honey, thanks for looking.
Alex-Your phone play hide and seek and we no find it.
Me-It's hiding really good.

Well at least I still have knitting. I'm about to pack up to take some 4-H'ers to a youth leadership conference. I kind of enjoy this weekend every year because it is a lot of quality knitting time. I hope to post some pictures Sunday of all my finished projects. I'm taking Tiffany's baby hat, My handspun cardigan and a Christmas stocking that I should have finished last year! I hope to get at least one of the two stockings done in Nov. and hopefully the other before the big day in December. I promise Abby I have not forgotten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment