Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Star Wars Day!

I missed a Happy May Day post by a few days. Oops! At least I can wish you a happy Star Wars day! The Manor has not seen a lot of each other this week. Daryl has started to play T-Ball on Wednesday nights. He has had two practices so far and he is still trying to decide if he likes it. Kelly and I have pretty much been ships passing in the night but thanks to pictures in texts we still keep us with what the kids are doing. :-)
 I can't really blog about knitting or spinning because I'm in between projects. I just asked Daryl if he has a funny story and he said, "No." So we will do a debt update!
I'm really excited because we should be paying off my school loan at the end of May. We had an expensive month in April but we still managed to put extra money towards my school loan and the balance is now under a thousand dollars!! I will definitely post when we get that paid off.
When that debt is taken care of all we will have left is Kel's school loan. The balance on that is just a little over eleven thousand dollars. There is a light at the end of this tunnel!!!
Ok, I need to go find something to knit. I have to keep my hands busy so I am not spending money I could be paying off my school loan with!! Here are some pictures from the zoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment