Monday, May 19, 2014

Rest, Relax and be a firefighter!

This past week has been a week of taking it easy and hanging out with the family. Didn't run for the whole week because my foot hurt. It feels better now so I will slowly start back in. I have to find another race to train for as that is what gets me out of bed in the morning!

When you spend a lot of time with your kids you get stories like this.
Daryl-Grandma why do you play golf?
Grandma Rosie- The first reason is because I get to play outside.
Daryl-What a minute grandma I have to think about that.
Grandma Rosie- Think about what?
Daryl-Why an old lady wants to play outside!

This is Daryl's last week of preschool. Today they had a field trip to the fire station. I was lucky enough to be able to go with his class!


The men working at this station were so great with the preschool class. They gave a great tour and answered all of the questions. Many thanks to them for making a great day for the class!

I have started on a new knitting project. But it is for a gift so I can't show you. I will tease you with a little bit of yarn!




No comments:

Post a Comment