Sunday, November 17, 2013

It was bound to happen

Last Friday I was working hard getting ready for an event on Saturday. I had a couple of people in my office when I peeked at my clock and realized something. I had forgotten to pick up Daryl! I probably scared everyone in my office as I grabbed my keys and flew out the front door. When I arrived at Daryl's school fifteen minutes late he was in the office. He wasn't as sad as I thought he might be so that was good. Still swimming in guilt, back at work I called Kelly.
Me-I forgot Daryl at school. I feel so bad.
Kelly- yay I felt bad too when I forgot him.
Me-What! You never told me you forgot him!
Kelly- Oh yeah, I think you were out of town and the school had to call me.
Me- That makes me feel better I thought I was the first one to forget him. LOL!

Saturday was our annual 4-H achievement ceremony. It went very well!  The kids even got to pie me in celebration of all of their accomplishments. It was a great 4-H year!

No comments:

Post a Comment