Friday, May 10, 2013

The Play and The Problem With Hats!

Last night Daryl performed in his first play! He was cow #2 in "Dooby Dooby Moo". He practiced almost every night and it really showed! He said his lines nice and loud and only had to be reminded to say his first line. He was also reminded by cow #1 to drink from his tea cup, then cow #1 told him when to stop drinking from his tea cup! Thank goodness for cow #1!

Daryl had a very large fan section and thank you to all who came. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of you and just thought about that this morning. For record keeping Grandma Rosie and Grandma Wasko came from Hanston, Grandma and Grandpa Meerpohl came from Holton and Jaime, Neil, Brooke and Addison were all there from Topeka! You all are great!


 
Now, I feel the need to share with you all about the problem with hats, you only have one head! So while my favorite thing in the world to knit is a hat, I don't need all of them that I make. I am offering them up to loving homes and if you would like one just mention so in the comments. If more than one person wants one we will do a drawing. I will mail them out for free as long as you provide a loving head for it!
 
 
 Hat #1 my Brown Swirl hat. Would fit an average size lady head. I have a huge lady head so its a bit snug on me.

 Hat #2 My Hot pink and black Skull hat. Would fit a small to med size lady head.

Hat #3 I call this the Dr. Suess hat. Would fit any head man or woman. This thing is WARM.

 Hat #4 would fit a 1-3 year old child. I'm having to give away some of the kid hats too. They have PLENTY!

 Hat #5 my lacy leaf hat. For a small or med size lady head. A girl might like it also. It looks really great on!

 All my hats waiting for a home where they will actually be worn!


No comments:

Post a Comment