Sunday, March 3, 2013

I will just keep finishing stuff in March...

I had originally planned on finishing some much neglected projects in February. Turns out that is not a good plan for the shortest month of the year. I did finish my gigantic shawl, YAY! But I still need to spin the yarn for the boys' sweaters and finish a cardigan I started in 2011. So I will carry on the finishing into March.
My Finish List:
Boys' Yarn
Que Sera Cardigan
Milo dress for a little girl a few states away

If I can get all that done in March, I'm a rock star! I think I will have also earned another Wollmeise lace. I will get a good start as I will be in a hotel a bit in March. While I miss my boys like crazy I sure do get a lot of crafting done. :-)

This weekend I got to watch kids work with their horses and learn about livestock judging. Daryl had so much fun at the horse clinic today and he even got to ride on a pony! His smile was priceless and just another perk of my job!
First Sleeve

Daryl on a pony, he is so thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment