Friday, January 18, 2013

We Hope It Is Teeth

Alex is home with Mom and Dad today. He was up all last night with a fever, runny nose and generally feeling yucky. Poor little guy. Those are the only symptoms so I'm really hoping it is just teething. I will check in if one actually breaks through.
Since Woolfest I have been in the mood to spin. It has been most wonderful! I've finally spun all my batts I made at Yarn School and will be washing yarn this weekend. These are destined to be matching hat and mittens. I've never actually made a matching pair. I'm usually so into one skein of yarn I make one or the other. I think this is a side effect of turning 30. I actually want matching hat and mittens. I can't really explain it any better.
Finally found a trick to make blogger post pictures again. It is not easy and I'm not happy but I should now have more posts. When you mostly post about yarn and babies you really need pictures to drive the theme home!



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Alex, Grandma likes your outfit....and I want to know if you got to touch the snow, or just look at it??
    love you and miss you...tell the rest of your family hi from me and give your brother Daryl, a sloppy kiss from me, too.
    love,
    Grandma Rosie

    ReplyDelete