Friday, August 31, 2012

Hallelujah!

Today, three weeks later, I finally have a fixed computer! This old thing has been through a lot and I probably just should have bought another one but if I can get six months more out of it, I'll take it!
OK, I  have a lot to catch up on so I'm doing one of those great picture posts!

Daryl holding up Alex's finished stocking. For the folks who know my sister's kids,
I think he looks like Cedar's twin in this picture!
Aunt Becca came to visit us! She is practicing holding a new baby again!
The extension office had a baby shower for Alex!
Thank you extension office family!!
We borrowed Grandma Glo's van for a weekend.
Daryl had so much room he didn't have to close his umbrella!
Daryl turned 4 last week! His party is this weekend but
we did take him for some ice cream on the big day.
Cousin Bennett was Baptised and that was another photo op
to put the July cousins side by side! We had a great day hanging out with
family at Bennett's new pad!
Topeka got a Menards...Kelly was thrilled...the only thing we bought was a
new bone for Vinny. So Vinny was pretty happy about Menards too!
The last picture of Alex as a whole man.
He was in the doctor's waiting room before his procedure...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment