Saturday, February 25, 2012

Awesome Day!

We had some surprise visitors at the Manor this weekend and we couldn't have been happier to have them.
The Brown family from Southwest Kansas came up to say hello and stay with us because Cadence had a gymnastics meet in Lawrence today. I got to go see her perform in her four events and she took 2nd place overall in her age division. I'm very proud!
I also got a lot of knitting done and FINISHED MY SHAWL!!!!! I'm so happy and if I can get my butt off the couch right now I will block it. Cedar was so kind to model it for me unblocked.
I also started spinning my Hello Yarn fiber in colorway sprout. It is a super soft squishy delight to spin. I had to spin during the KU vs. MU game to keep my blood pressure in check. But the Jayhawks ended the border war in winning fashion and sent the poor kitties home with a loss.
All in all great day. Although it was a little much for Daryl as you can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment