Sunday, June 5, 2011

Golf Widow


This weekend Kelly golfed in a tournament all weekend! He is sooo happy! He hasn't made it home yet but I'm sure he will be home....someday....maybe!
Daryl had a fun day at Gage Park and hanging out around the house. We were just being lazy today because yesterday he hung out with Grandma, Aunt Jenny and Aunt Barb. He had a fun busy time so today he was ready to just cuddle with mommy!!
On the knitting/spinning front I'm making progress on my lace cardigan. I have about seven inches of the body knit so far! I also tried to knit with my first handspun. It was an EPIC failure. The stuff is so thick I don't think super bulky even begins to cover it! The had I was trying to knit was going to have no stretch at all and would have weighed about 15 pounds. I think I will just turn the skeins into felt....or throw them away. I have to work thru the handspun stuff as I do it or we will all drown in yarn at Meerpohl Manor!

No comments:

Post a Comment