Monday, January 17, 2011

Lazy Day

Kelly and I both had a day off today and it was just what the doctor ordered! Daryl has been waking up a couple of times a night ever since he got this cough/cold thing. It has been rough on the whole family.

But this morning he decided to not wake up till 8am! Thank God! We did decide to take him to the sitter so we could have a day to catch up on some things.




Some of the more fun projects we finished was I FINALLY made a kitchen apron for myself. I think I have made about ten of these aprons for gifts for other people but I've never had one. I cut one out about six months ago but today I finally decided to finish it. On Saturday I made cookies for Daryl and all I could think about was I really needed that apron. Problem solved!! Like my pink slippers? LOL




Kelly got me some free I-Tunes also today. I can't wait to go to the Gym and see if they are sweat worthy!




We capped off our afternoon with a movie the first one we've seen since "The Blind Side". That was November 2009!!! We saw "Little Fockers", it was really cute. Kelly picked it as I wanted to see "Black Swan", probably would not have had as many laughs!

We picked Daryl up right after his afternoon nap and spent the rest of the afternoon letting him tell us stories. Great Day! One for the books!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all had a really nice day! Love the apron.

    ReplyDelete