Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ready for a Lull




It seems like these past two weeks our family has been going and going. We are ragged and tired but very content with our adventures!


We went to Hanston for the fourth and D got to hang out with all his cousins. Kelly and I got to go golfing and besides the 30MPH wind it was really fun.


D didn't like the fireworks so much. He had a hard time sleeping until July 6th!


This was my last week at TFI. I had so much fun working with the ladies in my department but the time had come for me to move on. I will be working with the local 4-H program now and I start on Monday. 4-H was one of my favorite things growing up and I just can't wait for that to be my job. Would have never imagined I could get paid for that! :)


Just got back from KC today celebrating Jay and Beth's wedding. It was so much fun and we went out on the plaza after the reception. I have never been on the plaza after dark and it was fancy and fun!


But back to reality in T town and I need to clean some house today before I start my new job tomorrow!!! I'm ready for a lazy weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment