Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Beautiful Day






You would never know it is February around here. Kelly is grilling some chicken outside and we spent the majority of the day cruising sugar around in the stroller. Just too nice! I bet it was nicer here today than San Diego!! :-)



Got a couple of projects finally done!! The Curtains thanks once again to momma Meerpohl and the hat I started earlier in the week. Now I can focus on the really important stuff like laundry and dusting. I can't wait! (sarcasm here)



D is learning some funny noises, he likes to smack his lips to get our attention. He is really grabbing things now and can pretty much hold his own bottle. He had some family stop by today so right now he is napping because he got pretty tuckered. I hope everyone is getting a chance to be outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment