Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Spring Break 2023

 Last week was the boys Spring Break and they went their separate ways! Daryl decided to go with Grandma to South Dakota to see the Stiles cousins and Alex went with dad to Lake of the Ozarks area. That meant me and the girls (Purl and Lola) had the place to ourselves! 

I did very fun stuff like work and clean. Daryl got to play in the snow and watch ALL THE BASKETBALL. The most I've gotten out of Alex is they went to a trampoline park and had lots of fun doing "other stuff". I got to hug them all Saturday night and Sunday and then they were off again to Dad's house. 

The dogs have come to realize their life with just me is pretty boring. That's ok, they will get used to it! LOL. 


Alex and I did go to the pennant on Friday!

He loved Skee-Ball, I loved Pinball! 





Daryl's snow break! 

And watching basketball with  Uncle Asa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment