Thursday, February 18, 2021

Ninjas!

 With the winter weather and COVID the boys have been going stir crazy. Around Christmas Alex found out (I don't know where) that you could take Parkour classes in Topeka. He bugged me non stop to get the information. So I found some Ninja classes at a local gymnastics studio and he and Daryl both wanted to sign up! 

They have being doing it for a month now and Wednesday nights are now Ninja nights. They get to run, climb, dangle and jump. It is good for them! I asked the gym if I could put them in the same class so I wouldn't have to run them there two different nights a week. They agreed and it has been awesome. Every time I catch them being sweet to each other, when no one is looking they do love each other! Yay! 



Alex was struggling to climb the slanted wall, Daryl noticed immediately and came over. 

He showed Alex where to put his foot to help and gave him a little push! 



Going with mom to the office on the weekend is better now that there is a cat! 

This is progress, Cheese usually runs away from Alex. He was
so surprised! 



No comments:

Post a Comment