Monday, June 24, 2019

Pass me my Toolbelt!

So, this weekend I did a thing. I'm pretty proud of myself because I didn't pay to have it done, and it was easier than I thought it would be. I brought my front door back to life. My front door is awesome. It is round on top, has awesome windows and is almost 100 years old.

When I bought my house my door was showing her age. She was very sun damaged, and where the damage is the worst I was nervous to sand it. The door is a bit thinner there. So this weekend Mom and I went to Menards with pictures, and got some supplies.

The windows still need to be cleaned of stain, but I think she looks great! Poor old girl!

Before picture of my Door

After first coat

Final product! Just need to clean the glass!

Daryl and Alex came home on Sunday.
Daryl got to pick the first harvest from his garden.
Yup, that's it so far! 



No comments:

Post a Comment