Friday, February 15, 2019

New Art

I have to make a post about my newest piece of art. When I bought my new house Jefferson said he almost bought me an Alpaca painting for a house warming gift. I got really excited about that and I think I bugged him a few times about painting me one.

He started my painting in November and I'm pretty sure he thought I was crazy when I said I wanted him to wear a bow tie. I might be crazy BUT he looks awesome with his bow tie! It's a masterpiece, and my second original painting. My first is my picture of Purl, also painted by Jefferson!

I give you Picchu! Named after the Peru
destination of  Machu Picchu. 

I thought this was great, I had no idea how much work
there was to be done! 

Picchu Outline. Thank you Jefferson!
He is perfect! And you can't keep him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment