Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Muffins For Moms

Don't mind the coats, it has been freezing here! 
Last week was the annual Muffins for Moms breakfast at the boys' school. This is Alex's first year doing these types of things, and he loves it! Daryl is still in his "Too cool to take pictures with mom phase." So when a teacher was asking to take pictures it was nice that he said Yes to her! So I got one picture with him, without him looking very annoyed. 

When we got to the school we were one of the first families to arrive. Alex wanted to sit with friends, but they were not there yet. So when his friend did arrive we had to change places. He was ready to change again when another friend showed up. I had to shut that down. Looks like both of my boys are social butterflies! 

Alex told me about a game last night that he plays at school. "I chase four girls around the playground. I can catch three of them, but one girl is really fast." 

At least I'm prepared for a phone call from the school if it comes! LOL  

The muffins were very good this year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment