Sunday, December 31, 2017

Breaking it Down on Holiday Break!

Water park fun! 

Daryl was in the lazy river for about an hour! 
I have been home with the boys since Christmas. Even though I have broken up many fights, and yelled more than once, it has gone really fast!

We had the Stiles family over for Christmas. I really enjoy when our families can be together since we live so far apart. Little Clara is getting big, as are Henry and Charlie! We had our traditional Chinese take out Christmas Dinner and watched Lego Batman together. I think that is my favorite Batman movie.

A couple of days later I took the boys for a couple of days at a indoor water park for their Christmas present. They loved it! There was a major meltdown both days when we were leaving the pool, but that was to be expected. I like our trip instead of toys, we might have to find a new location for next year!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday, and a safe and happy New Year!

 Daryl is drawing Purl in her natural habitat. On the couch! 
The boys got sketch pads and pens in their stockings. They love to draw!
Clara got the only knit Christmas gift this year. She will need it in South Dakota! 


Cousins at Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment