Thursday, December 21, 2017

Let Christmas Begin!

We had Dodge City Christmas last weekend, the boys have Holton Christmas this weekend, and we have Topeka Christmas next week! It is so fun to get together with all of our family over the holidays.

The presents have all be bought, AND WRAPPED, so that might be a new record for me. I had a few less to wrap, because this year I decided to get the boys an experience over toys. So sometime next week we are going to Coco Keys water resort to spend a couple of days swimming and having fun in Kansas City. I will report on how my little experiment goes! Frankly, I got tired of stuffing clothes in their over flowing dressers, and picking toys up off the floor. They didn't need anything, so let's just go have some fun! It was an easy sell to Daryl, Alex is not so sure.

I knit a thing this month. A little baby hat made with my leftover sweater yarn. So it is officially winter, and in 2017 I knit TWO things. LOL I will make the goal three things for next year. Merry Christmas Everyone!
A very rare picture of all three of us Stiles girls! Sofia is camera shy but had some peer pressure to take this one! 

We stopped at Braum's both ways for Ice Cream! We love our ice cream!  

Larned has a great park, it was cold but that didn't stop us! 
A wee little hat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment