Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dance Parties and Lunch Dates

There is never a boring week with Daryl and Alex around! The boys tend to get fixated on a movie and we have to watch it about 100 times. This was torture when the movie was Aliens in the Attic, still pretty bad when it was Frozen, but the new film hasn't gotten old yet. We are probably on the 50th viewing of the musical Hairspray, and we are still rocking out every night!

I'm not exaggerating with the every night comment. I have to put my foot down that we only watch it once a day. LOL

I need to look up other musicals they might like, the love story can't be the main theme. I think they like Hairspray so much because of the cool male characters like Corny, Seaweed and Link. They even get a hoot out of the fact that Tracy's mom is played by John Travolta. So I am open to recommendations for grade school appropriate musicals. The only other one I have on DVD is Chicago and I don't think that will do!

Yesterday, was the annual school cook out. I got to eat lunch with Alex and Daryl got to eat lunch with Dad. Since the boys have two different lunch times it worked great! I secretly am happy I got to eat lunch with Alex, because of the last "Donuts with Mom" fiasco I had with Daryl. Evidently, taking a picture with me is not the worst thing in the world! Alex was hugging on me, letting me kiss his head and was practically in my lap when Ms. Campos took our picture. Awwww Kindergarten is the best!

Will still take a picture with me! 

He was so cute I let him eat my Cheez Its too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment