Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thank You Notes

I would like to take this post to catch up on some of my thank you notes. (cue Jimmy Fallon thank you notes music).



Thank you teacher work days. While you get a day without kids to do MORE work, I get to take a day of vacation and spend it playing Legos and cuddling. One more day of not having to set the alarm clock is welcome at my house. Unnecessary, because the boys got up at 6:30 anyway, but welcome!

Thank you Cox cable TV. I know we had a rough patch three months ago, I'm sorry I was a jerk to Jason on the phone. But, I'm not going to lie, those three months without you were the worst! Sling TV is a joke, don't even think about it as a cable alternative. It will just leave you with angry children and buffering like you would not believe!
When I moved to my new place the boys were excited for two reasons. 1.) They were getting their own rooms, and 2.) We were going to have "real" TV again.
So thank you Cox cable, you are worth every penny! I am still super thankful you can offer cable and internet for less than $100 a month!

Lastly, thank you to the 20 threads that kept my butt from being exposed all day Saturday! Who knows when the rest of your little jerk friends decided to give way but if it were not for these 20 dedicated soldiers who knows where I would have been when I busted out of my pants.
I would say maybe I need to eat less ice cream, but really these are my favorite jeans that have gotten almost weekly wear for five years. While I wish they would have gotten a hole in the knee or the bottom hem, once again I just thank the 20 threads that didn't give up! I will retire the pair to be a jean quilt so they can keep being comfy for me!

The almost blow out looks innocent
when I'm not wearing them. 
With my hand behind the rip you can see what was
almost exposed! 






No comments:

Post a Comment