Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Card 2015

So it was going to be impossible to top last year's Christmas Card. So early October I decided I wasn't even going to try. We sent a Birthday card this year! We never get those out and I always feel guilty about it. But we've already had two birthdays come and go since they went out and guess what, we are covered! I just think to myself, I hope they still have their Birthday card around.
All photo credit goes to Jaime again this year, she was really hoping we would go with the dozen pictures we had of Daryl frowning instead of the one he was smiling in! We have enough pictures of him frowning so we went with this one. :-)
The story behind the frown was Kelly snapped Daryl's chin when he put the birthday hat on. I'm not sure if we ever take a family picture without someone crying.
This weekend was crazy productive. We got all of our inside and outside Christmas decorations up! I love Christmas lights. Against all of Kelly's instincts we have been adding to our Christmas lights every year, and this year we added a MEGA tree! Like all my great ideas I had the vision and Kelly figured out how to make it. I only envisioned an 8 ft tall tree but the pipe we found was 10 ft tall so what the heck, we went for it! I thought the MEGA tree would be enough, our yard would not need anything else. But now that it is done I know next year we need to put a Santa by the tree and presents under it. :-) Don't tell Kelly!


No comments:

Post a Comment