Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I think D is about a week old in this pic. Its the first one of us together that I allow to be published! Barely!
I'm having a great mothers day today because everyone is finally home. This time last week D and I went to Hanston to wish Aunt Sofia a happy birthday. We took her to lunch and then we all walked around the Dodge City Zoo. Daryl loved the ducks and the pygmy goats!

Then we barely missed dad as Kel left on Tuesday for Reno for work. He had a good time but a week was too long away from us! On Saturday we picked D up from Holton (he spent a few nights with the g'parents) and I had to rush off to work.

So today we all got to be lazy!! We went to late church then came home had lunch and took a nap! Talk about a great day. Kel will have to go to work soon but he should be well rested :)

He knows me well in Reno he bought me some sock yarn and some sheep buttons. They are both orange!

May has just started and its already been busy. Have birthdays and graduation and anniversaries this month so I hope I can get some posts up in between. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment