Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun In The Sun



Kelly was very busy last weekend. He pulled out three bushes from the side of the house and it looks great. He said when he started to cut them out they were mostly dead anyway. I've started to put a few plants back in but I'm not done yet.


Daryl is being as crazy as ever. First he decided to get a better look out the window he would put his stool IN the chair. He thought of this all by himself and one afternoon when I thought he was being too quiet this is what I found.


Then he decided that his new place to hang out is under the microwave. What a goof!!!


We have been passing our days playing outside and reading books at the library. D has also been hanging out with some of his best friends like Marita and Grandma Meerpohl. Kel and I don't leave him a lot but when we have to we are so lucky to have such good sitters!!!

1 comment:

  1. That footstool on the chair--smart move! The microwave picture is too cute. Kind of reminds me of a picture of my sister in a bookcase.have to find it for you.
    Love you
    Momma

    ReplyDelete