Three years ago, on Sept. 15th, I showed up at Brew Bank to meet IRL with a guy who I had chatted with on Bumble. (Not an Ad!) I wasn't so sure we were going to be compatible. He was newly single, and I had been divorced for seven years at that point.
I discovered he was charming, kind, and funny all at that first date. So, we went on many more dates, and last year we moved into a house we bought together. When Jeff and I met, I wasn't sure if I would share a home with a partner again. I had gotten kind of used to not having to share my closet or fridge. Turns out, he is my perfect puzzle piece, and I haven't given up a thing by sharing my life with him, I've only gained so much! He is my Chief problem solver and my stability when my world is getting shaky.
Looking forward to the next three years, and the three years after that!
![]() |
| Jeff is such a great gift giver, on top of beautiful earrings, he got me the traditional gift of leather! |
![]() |
| Our anniversary is the 15th but we had to wait till the 16th for our date at White Linen. The best place in Topeka to celebrate a special occasion! |
![]() |
| Did I eat too much, yes. Was I miserable the rest of the night because of how full I was, yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely! |
![]() |
| I wrapped his gifts in the only paper I could find. LOL |
![]() |
| From last weekend, me and my best date for a community event! |





No comments:
Post a Comment