Tuesday was the first day of School for our Freshmen and our 6th grader. They got a day to themselves to learn their new buildings and how their new schools work.
Wednesday was Daryl's first day of his senior year. He gave me a little attitude about his first day of school picture, but I would be worried if he didn't! LOL
Three days in to the new drop off schedule and it is awesome. The kiddos go to two building and Joseph is walking to school. I don't want to jinx anything but so far it is pretty smooth. We are also loving having Grandma Rosie over most nights for dinner and family time! She is settling in to her new house and hopefully this weekend we can find her some front porch chairs! (She will learn about that when she reads this post. LOL)
Hope everyone else is having a smooth start to the new school year!
 |
| I wanted to recreate this picture from Kindergarten and 3rd grade. I got a "No Way" from Daryl. What a grump! Still their best 1st day of school picture! |
 |
| Senior! |
 |
| Freshman! |
 |
| Freshman! |
 |
| 6th Grade! |
No comments:
Post a Comment