Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Happy Birthday Alberto!

Monday was Alex's 14th birthday! Being a summer baby, he's only had one or two classroom celebrations, but he embraces having a summer birthday and often has a  swimming parties. He had one of those on Saturday at his dad's house, and since we were helping Grandma move over the weekend, we had a birthday dinner for him on Monday.

He got to pick the meal and his request was Cajun Chicken Alfredo. We haven't made that before but I think it turned out pretty good. And since I didn't get to make a fruit pizza for 4th of July, I made one for his birthday dessert. He loved it! 

I am so glad I got to spend the evening with him and it was so much fun to have Grandma there too. Happy Birthday Alberto, Al and Alex. You go by many names but you will always be my "fair" baby! 












No comments:

Post a Comment