Tuesday, April 30, 2024

New York City!

 Earlier this month I knocked another state off my list in a quest to visit all 50! My friends and I went for a few days to The Big Apple, it was great. We saw the tourist sites, ate food we knew would be awesome and saw two Broadway shows. The first show was Kimberly Akimbo and the second was Merrily We Roll Along with Danielle Radcliffe and Jonathan Groff. NYC was a great time and we agreed the next time we go back we need to schedule three shows! 

So much fun, I'm just going to do a photo dump. 31 states down only 19 to go! 

Brooklyn Bridge! 

We spent so much time at the Statue of Liberty
museum I want to go back to this one to really 
read everything! 

The original Statue of Liberty flame

Bonus, Ferry Ride!

My first Broadway show, Kimberly Akimbo at the Booth Theatre
It was AMAZING

Eating Ramen in my own little cubby!

The Starry Night at the Museum of Modern Art

My first time having Korean BBQ

And our waitress helped me with my chopsticks!


No comments:

Post a Comment