Monday, October 16, 2023

Football Game!

 For the last couple of years Daryl and I have made it to a KU football game. This year it seemed like the home schedule has been against us. So when I realized Stillwater is only 4 hours from Topeka and we had nothing going on Saturday, I thought "this is our chance!"

Saturday  morning the boys and I loaded up and we headed to Oklahoma! We really wanted to see a KU win but we settled for a really good game! I do have to commend the OSU fans, they were top notch. As we were leaving the stadium two fans sitting near us told the boys "your team gave us a good game, Be proud!" We were behind the KU bench and near the KU band so our section was 50/50 on KU and OSU fans. Everyone was cheering for their school and staying very cordial and friendly. 

While the OSU mascot is a little freaky looking, I would definitely see an away game there again!  

The most important part, the tradition of seeing at least one KU football game a year lives on! Rock Chalk! 

We ended up being plenty early, that's what happens
when I'm not sure where I'm going. LOL 

There is Lance! 

I don't care where I'm at, I enjoy the marching band!

After getting home at 11, we relaxed Sunday morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment