Saturday, September 23, 2023

All is good at The Manor!

 I know I haven't updated in awhile but we have all just been trucking along. So far this month Daryl let Alex and I tag along to a Topeka High football game. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the marching band and dance team at halftime. Unfortunately, the team didn't get the win but it was also fun to peek at Daryl being social at a High School event! Alex liked the popcorn, LOL. 

Daryl was my personal cheering section at a local 5K last weekend at Lake Shawnee. I'm still struggling to get miles but it's not injury anymore. It's motivation! Doing a 5K with friends from the gym was great and it reminded me why I log the hours on my own in the early morning. Because races are the fun part! 

I went to Huff n Puff without the boys this year. The Hot Air balloons were beautiful, hopefully I have them when it happens next year. They were very jealous of my pictures. 

Today, we had a full day of fun! McDonalds for breakfast ✔

Alex helped me mow the yard✔ 

Watched Lego Batman✔

 Watched the KU football win at Buffalo Wild Wings ✔

Played FOUR games of pickleball ✔ That's pretty big for us, someone is usually mad enough after two games and we have to leave. LOL 

I hope everyone else is also having a full and fun September. It's fall y'all, enjoy it! 




Daryl is in this picture....

I'm so thankful I live in a community with so much to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment