Sunday, August 15, 2010

Almost Done!



Daryl's two year sweater is really close to the finish line. I still need to sew it up and knit around the arm holes and the neck hole.


That takes some time but I think it is doable by our Wednesday family picture. We picked Kelly out a shirt this weekend but I still haven't found anything. I might just have to make something in the closet work since I will be using most waking moments knitting!


Yesterday we were party animals. We went to our cousin's house warming party and two birthday parties. We took D to all of them and he had a blast. At the last party one of my co workers kept giving him cookies! She was his best friend LOL


As Daryl creeps closer to two we are seeing more tantrums. I truly believe he just gets mad that we don't understand what he wants. Either way I took some pictures of one of his fits because even mad he is still a cutie!!




1 comment: