Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing Exciting, But that's Kinda Nice!


There is not too much new at the Manor. Sugar is still perfecting his mobility skills and Kelly and I are still scrambling to get things out of his reach!

Kelly golfed a 40 something last night (nine holes) and I learned how to actually swing a club! He doesn't believe it but I think I'm going to be better than him! After all after one lesson I was hitting straight and into the air, so really what's left to perfect?!

We will be heading Northwest for Easter this year. I'm not sure if we are mentally prepared but we shall go anyway! :-)

I hope the Easter Bunny treats everyone well and next year I'm going to be a good Mom and decorate for all of the holidays. So far for 2009 Sugar has got nothing! Poor guy.

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you this EAster. Cute pic of Daryl wearing his little hat.
    Good for you golfing. I took one semester of bowling and golf in college. We went out and hit a bucket of balls, which wasn't that bad and then we had to golf one time. That has been the extent of my golfing in my lifetime.
    Have a good trip and I hope the little guy enjoys his traveling more than usual, It does get better as they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I want to golf with you! Only nine holes though I dont have patience (or talent) for eighteen!

    ReplyDelete