Friday, June 23, 2023

Where is Daryl?

 On Monday Daryl got to leave for his 4-H Exchange trip to Texas. He has been anxiously awaiting this trip since we hosted Texas 4-H'er Lathan last summer. I will do another post when he gets back next week, because at this time I'm just getting pictures and one word answers! So I know he is having fun! 

While Daryl is gone we are having a Triple "A" week at home. All About Alex. :-) Alex has been getting to pick what we eat, what game we play at night and what we watch. I asked him today if he misses Daryl, and he said "eh, a little." Looks like Triple "A" week is a success! 


A Kansas kid surfing? Unbelievable!

Crab!

Told Alex Daryl got put in Jail in Texas, he believed me for a minute!

Reunited with his Exchange partner!




No comments:

Post a Comment