Thursday, October 27, 2022

It's already Oct. 27th, What?!

This month has FLOWN by. I don't think we have had our typical October, but we have had a full month! Daryl had a middle school dance, Alex has been killing it at school and I have had many work events including Annual Conference in Manhattan. 

This felt like a "normal" conference and I really enjoyed seeing my friends from all over the state. There are a lot of new faces in Extension but I'm excited that they are here! This year I got my 10 year recognition, but that's only because they don't count my year and a half as office professional. So I was a little surprised, I was celebrating 10 years last year! 

Since I haven't posted in a month random fire updates; Daryl decided he is playing soccer, We took family pictures and I'm anxiously awaiting the results, had a wonderful Fall KC Beer crawl last weekend, I've bought blinds but not hung them and I'm killing my daily goals! 

We didn't decorate this year, but bring on Halloween anyway! 

Enjoying all he good weather we can get! 

This flight was from Casual Animal 

Don't get me wrong, the KC Bier Co beer was good,
but this Brawt was the star of the day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment